Button up with these Beauties!
$3.00 On sale
For that special piece you've been working on. Maybe a cardigan which needs just one top button, on a shawl, repairing or revamping a jacket etc! If you are lucky enough to grab the styles 1 or 2, you can do even more!
These Swarovski Crystal buttons are simply amazing. I could only grab a single or couple of each style. So I am putting the number next to the description, and will try and collate the photos with numbers. All the buttons have 2 holes. All are round except 2, and I'll say square in the description.
1. 2 available. 14mm Crystal Tabac (kind of a greyish/brown called Tabac because it is similar to tobacco)
2. 4 available. 14mm Crystal Volcano (many colour in this including purple, brown, rust, green)
3. 1 available. 14mm Crystal Clear with silver foil back. I'm actually thinking this might be a Crystal Silver Shade button. It seems darker than the normal clear crystal. A little bit silverish.
4. 1 available. 16mm Blue with Rainbows. I can't remember the name of it, but it's amazing
5. 1 available. 16mm Crystal Volcano
6. 1 available. 12mm Crystal AB
7. 1 available. 12mm Jet Black
8. 1 available. 12mm Crystal Tabac
9. 1 available. 12mm Heliotrope (blues, greens, purples, browns)
10. 1 available. 12mm Crystal AB with what looks like a 'special' because it gives the illusion of having foil inside it.
11. 1 available. SQUARE. 12mm Crystal Clear with silver foil back
12. 1 available. SQUARE. 12mm Crystal Tabac
13. 1 available. 12mm Volcano.
14. 16mm Crystal Vitrail Medium, (greens, purples, blues). This one has a different cut to the others above. The others are kind of all squares in the cut. This one is kind of a disco effect. I can't remember the names of the cuts.
By the way, the photos are taken on a serviette from Starbucks in Hawaii Airport LOL. It was just the right colour for under the crystals, because they are very hard to photograph. Don't even ask why I still have a clean serviette with me! That kind of stuff just 'happens' doesn't it !!